It was a rather quiet weekend this weekend. Yet it passed way too fast!
- Friday night we had a work BBQ. Pretty much everyone I work with is my parents' age but it was fun. And I wowed everyone with my delish potato salad.
- Went to bed earlier than early so I could wake up for the Lavender Days 5k on Saturday. We're talking in bed at 10pm early.
- Woke up practically in the middle of the night to drive down to Mona, Utah for the Lavender Days 5k. Not quite sure what possessed me to sign up for a 5k so far from home! I ended up making it down there in record time and had a while to wait before the race.
- Ran the Lavender 5k with Megan and Karen. And by ran with, I mean we all ran it, none of us actually ran together. Ha. It was a lovely little race with great race souvenirs and yummy post-race food!
- Had brunch with my friend Kiersten who I hadn't seen in at least a year. So fun to catch up with her!
- Nap time!! I may have slept for 3 hours. It was so great.
- Dinner at The Porcupine Grill with the parents and the Shermans. Love the Porcupine-their nachos are out of this world.
- Played Shanghai Rum. I was leading the pack for a while but a few bad hands knocked me all the way to second to last place
- Delish french toast breakfast cooked by Daddy
- Ward choir practice.
- Churchy church. Can I just say 2 things: 1-why on earth is church 3 hours?! 2-we totally rocked the music number
- Ward mingle. Got to spend some time chatting with fellow ex-New Yorker Chad.
- Sunday relaxing time.
- Sunday dinner and Next Food Network Star. Please go vote for Ivan at foodnetwork.com/star. He is such a dear and would be so great on his own show!
- Ward Prayer. So much ward time today. But it was fun!
This week is going to be great! I'm going to see Joshua Radin on Tuesday! Love love love. And I signed up for another session of tennis lessons! YAYY!!