- Thing 2: I have changed Hike Havasupai to Hike Mt Olympus. I need to figure out the details on this and plan a time to go do it!
- Thing 4: I am up to 43 pieces of mail! Almost to the half way point! Anyone out there want to be snail mail pen pals?!
- Thing 7: I have accomplished this goal and have been to 35 new restaurants! This was a fun goal and made me look for new and different places to go rather than going to the same old places all the time.
- Thing 12: I crossed off one more movie on the list-we watched Charade, which was a fun movie! I’m hoping some of the outdoor movies this summer will be movies on my list to watch.
- Thing 14: I visited Seattle!!! Sister and I went and we had a blast. Seattle is such a fun, manageable city. I cannot wait to return!
- Thing 17: I’m up to 4 books-since last time I finished Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me and The Fault in Our Stars. Couldn’t put that one down-such a good, quick, easy read!
- Thing 18: Plans are in the very early stages for an international trip this fall. I’m excited about it!
- Thing 19: Megan and I hosted a favorite things party!! It was SO much fun. We had a great group of girls that came and everyone brought really fun ‘favorite things’. I think we’re going to make this a bi-annual tradition!
- Thing 30: I’m up to 37 new recipes. This is such a fun one-I love recipes and cookbooks and am having fun finding new-to-me recipes to try!
02 July 2014
Posted by Erin Masi at 8:50 AM
30 June 2014
Posted by Erin Masi at 2:42 PM
23 April 2014
- Thing 1: I have really been slacking on getting to the Utah temples. I have been to Salt Lake. I need to start planning some trips!
- Thing 4: I have managed to send 23 pieces of mail. So it seems that I’m right about on track with this one.
- Thing 5: I think I’ve mostly solved the constant headache problem so I’m looking forward to being more active this summer and getting back into shape!!
- Thing 7: I have been to 11 new restaurants! This is a fun one and keeps me from going to the same places over and over again. 19 more to go!
- Thing 11: I subscribe to this great craft project subscription thing. It’s so fun. Every month they send you a box with everything you need to make 4 simple crafty projects. So far I have made: glitter votive glasses, glitter earrings, drop earrings, and a gold bead ring. It’s so fun doing the jewelry pieces. I kind of want to sign up for a whole jewelry making class! Anyone want to join?!
- Thing 12: During the month of February, Marissa and I watched the top 5 romantic movies of all time. With each movie we watched we tried to cook a themed dinner to go with it. It was so much fun!! And it helped me knock off 2 movies: Gone with the Wind and Casablanca!
- Thing 17: I have read 2 new to me books! I read the Book Thief and The Noticer. Both very good. I enjoyed them. And I’m almost done with Mindy Kahlings Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me. Such a funny read. I’ve really like it so far and it’s had me laughing out loud at points.
- Thing 22: I joined the Junior League at the end of last year!! I had wanted to join in NYC but just didn’t have the time so I decided to join here. Being a provisional was a lot of fun. It’s been somewhat of an adjustment being an active member but overall I’m enjoying it and looking forward to being more active with it in the future.
- Thing 25: Done and done :)
- Thing 29: I need to go through and make a list of all of the hymns and check off the ones I can already play. I can play a good handful of them!
- Thing 30: I have made 24 new-to-me recipes! So right on track with this one.
Posted by Erin Masi at 4:52 PM
09 April 2014
Posted by Erin Masi at 4:46 PM
27 January 2014
Posted by Erin Masi at 2:49 PM
Posted by Erin Masi at 2:36 PM