Fell in love with this shoe today!! Ruffles-so fun. Red! So fun! Love it.
25 September 2008
Alright...I really struggle with this picture posting business. They go from most recent to least recent...enjoy!
Me, Laura, and Camilla-eating some fabulous funnel cake and fried snickers! Yum!
I am a hard core football fan now! Between the 3 home games so far this season, I've seen at 3 three quarters...ha ha ha
This is me and Laura by our front door on the first day of school!! My last first day of school picture!
Us at the temple for Allison's wedding! She was such a beautiful bride!
Kiersten, Allison, and me at Allison's wedding dinner!! It's been over 2 years since we've all been together!
My favorite part of our trip was the whale watching trip we went on in Cape Cod. It was so amazing to be able to see those beautiful animals!
On our New England road trip we took a trip to Martha's Vineyard and rented bikes!! I fell in love with the house behind me!! I decided that I could totally be an east coast girl!
I got to play tour guide and show some friends around the fabulous city!! This is us on our circle line boat tour around the island.
A bunch of us girls at dinner at this fantastic Mexican restaurant, Iguana, in Midtown. These girls were crazy but so fun!!
Posted by Erin Masi at 2:00 PM
14 September 2008
I decided that it was about time to end my "month of silence." It wasn't an intentional silence...I am just a slacker and haven't posted for a while. So what have I done in this past month you ask?
- I finished my internship with Deloitte in NYC. I had a fantastic time and was so sad to leave!! The good news: I got an offer and will be returning in either June or August (keeping my fingers crossed for August) of 2009!!
- I traveled the east coast! I spent a week and a half on a great east coast road trip with some friends. We went to Rhode Island, Cape Cod, Boston and Maine!! I had no idea the east coast was so green and beautiful. I think the trip confirmed that I am an east coast girl!!
- I went to the wedding of my dear, dear friend Allison. We have been best friends since we were 10 years old and she's like a sister to me!! It was so great to share her special day with her and to see her to happy and in love!!
- I spent some quality relaxation time at home. I got a manicure and pedicure, caught up on all my fave TV shows, and reconnected with my domestic diva. Thankfully after not cooking most of the summer, I still remember how to do it! I made an amazing lemon merangue pie and also tried a new recipe: mango sticky rice!
- I returned to Provo for my last year at BYU!! My last first day of school...
- I have become a hard-core BYU football fan. Ok. No not really. But I did decide that since it's my last year here, maybe I should try to have some school spirit and actually go to the football games. I'm making good progress...I saw at least 30 min of the first game and stayed for 2 quarters of this weekend's game!! Perhaps by the end of the season I'll have actually seen an entire game...but then again, probably not.
- I went to the Utah State Fair. Quite the experience...large farm animals, more fried food than you can imagine, and great people watching...what more could you ask for?
It's been a great month that has brought a LOT of changes!! Now it's back to the daily grind of life as a student...8 months and counting.
ps-I tried to upload pictures but it wasn't working....I'll try again tomorrow...
Posted by Erin Masi at 11:36 PM