03 April 2015

10 Questions

Wow! It's been a LONG time. Life has been just nuts this year so far and there are some big changes coming up. Biggest one-I quit my job!!!!! Next Friday is my last day and I am so excited to have some time off to relax and rejuvenate. It's very much needed.

I saw this on my friend Heidi's blog and I decided to copy. Enjoy!

1.       Twitter or Facebook?

I have a twitter account but I rarely sign on. Out of the two I use Facebook more. But Instagram is my social media of choice.

2.       Morning person or night owl?

Totally a night owl. I get my second wind around 10pm and feel the need to start cleaning or organizing. Or looking up all the things on the internet. I wish I was a morning person but I’m just not.

3.       How do you drink coffee?

In ice cream form? I’m not a coffee drinker but I LOVE coffee flavored ice cream.

4.       It’s 9pm and you’ve got the house to yourself, what do you do?

Have a wild dance party! Haha. No-I am a scaredy cat and don’t love to be home alone at night. So I leave all the lights on and curl up in my bed with Netflix or a good book. Or take a long, lovely bath. Or make something fab in the kitchen and make a big mess.

5.       What’s on your nightstand right now?

Too many things. Books, water, snacks, stationery, lotion, candles, pens, recipe box. I have too much stuff.

6.       What smell do you love?

The smell after it rains, citrusy candles, fresh chocolate chip cookies, basil

7.       What smell do you hate?

Secondhand smoke (seriously, keep that crap to yourself)

8.       Other than your current home, where would you most like to live?

I’d love to live in New York again or Italy. I LOVE Italy.

9.       If you could eat only one nationality of food for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Mexican-specifically tacos. There are so many things you can do with a taco. I’d be content eating tacos every day!

10.   When you were six years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I have no idea. Probably a teacher? I loved school and also loved playing school. Poor sister always had to be the student. Haha.

2 comments:

Feisty Harriet said...

Yaaay! Tacos!!

xox

alli said...

Fun - I loved this! And black olives on your tacos....