25 March 2013

2013 Goals: February check-in

Yes. I realize that March is almost over. But I was looking through my files and realized I never posted my February check-in! So here it is:

  • Goal 3. I sent 10 pieces of mail!! I also accidentally bought twice the amount of stationery I meant to purchase (as if I even needed any more to begin with) so if anyone wants to be pen pals…let me know!!!!
  • Goal 4: I attended the tail end of a spin class-does that count?! I feel like I need to get back in good spin shape before I take the instructor certification class. So to me, that means going to spin class at least twice a week for six months. I have yet to make it to two spin classes in a month, much less two in a week…
  • Goal 8. I am about 60 pages away from finishing my book for March book club. BUT-I did finish 2 books last month so I’m still on schedule to finish 12 books by the end of the year!
  • Goal 9. Still working on figuring out where on earth (literally) I want to go!! So many fantastic options and not enough time off or monies to do them all!! I need some suggestions people-what is your most favorite out of the country place that you’ve ever been?!?
  • Goal 11. Caroline and I are right on schedule with our quilts!! She came over one night and we cut all the strips out! We are taking serious baby steps with this one (and it’s busy season for Caroline, “busy” season for me) so our task for next month is to get all of the pieces pinned together



 
  • Goal 12. I feel like in order to win a tennis match, I need to be playing more tennis! So my goal is to play tennis at least 4 times a month January through April. I made it this month!! I cannot wait until it gets warm enough to play outside though-playing indoors is just not the same!
  • Goal 13. Journal writing is coming right along. I think I wrote more than I did last month, but still working on the daily gratitude part…
  • Goal 14. I made 2 recipes this month!! The first one was Meyer Lemon Marmalade. I had never done any canning before and was a little nervous but it turned out great!! And second recipe was tapioca pudding! Making pudding always scares me a little bit because I get worried that I’ll cook the eggs. Thankfully this time I didn’t and the pudding was delish!



1 comments:

Jane said...

Erin, if Lisbon isn't exotic enough for you...then we'll just have to plan another trip!!!