I had a wonderful, busy weekend at home (one in which I took zero photos. oops). Thanks Deloitte for sponsoring my trip!! Let me just say that I hate flying. I hate sitting in those seats and watching the airplane on the map creep across the country slower than slow. I get too antsy to read, to bored to watch TV. So I end up just sitting there, wishing I could fall asleep, or urging the plane to go faster. To top things off, on this flight I was sitting in the row in front of the exit row which meant my seat did not recline! Ah! I survived the flight and got into UT around 11.
- I ran the Salt Lake 10 miler! More to come on that race...
- Went to visit my Abuelita and helped get her house ready for my Aunt Patty who is moving to UT from Colombia!
- Quick shower/conference/after race nap
- Shopping with sister! I made it out without purchasing anything. Yay me!
- Cafe Rio-definitely a must while at home
- Michael Jackson Just Dance with the fam. SO FUNNY watching the parents play
- Delicious breakfast cooked by my mamma-she made bacon. YUM.
- Conference time
- Delicious dinner cooked by my mamma (the weekend involved a lot of eating)
- Dessert night with some of my favorite Utah friends-It's always so fun to see them when I'm in town! I have such great friends-I am so lucky!
- Trip down to Provo to spend the night at sister's place. So strange to be back in Provo and back at BYU off-campus housing. What?!? This entire building is just full of girls? Strange.
- Paid a visit to my old favorite spin class!! It was so great-and totally worth waking up at 5am for. Camilla posted a great summary of Todd's spin class on her blog here.
- Ran errands with Mamma
- Trip #2 to Cafe Rio. Still so delicious.
- Nap time!
- Deloitte Final Four event at Sundance (the reason I got to go to UT in the first place)-It was so funny to be on the other side of the whole recruiting thing. I saw a lot of old accounting friends, BYU professors, and even the people who interviewed me for my internship at Deloitte!
- Back to SLC to pack and rush to the airport. Made it just in time to get in line to get on the plane.
- Bumpiest, most turbulent plane ride ever. And on the landing we hit the ground so hard I thought we had crash landed (my judgement may have been impaired in my sleepy state...)