30 September 2013

Weekend Update: 9.29.2013



This weekend was a lovely one. As always, it went by way too quickly and I didn’t get everything done that I wanted to.

Friday
Friday night we got to go to my dear friend Amber’s wedding dinner!! It was held up at Log Haven. I had never been up there before-it was so lovely!!! It was a great evening-Amber looked beautiful and oh so happy! Dinner was delish and I got to see Lara which is always great-she just needs to move back to Utah already!  :)




Saturday
Saturday was a lovely day. I got a massage in the morning! When I become rich and famous, I’m going to have a personal masseuse. Wouldn’t that be so fantastic?!?

Saturday afternoon Jeremy and I went to lunch and went to the Leonardo. They had a fun Halloween exhibit. I got to take my picture in a coffin!! The Leonardo is my kind of museum because there are so many hands-on things. I am always wanting to touch things in museums and this is one where you actually can!



Saturday evening was the Relief Society broadcast. Our stake did a little dinner before which was nice. Then afterwards I did some grocery shopping and had a low-key evening watching Now You See Me with Rissa and Jeremy.

Sunday
Sundays are just the best. It’s so nice to have a day to not have to do anything. I made a delish breakfast of Crème Brulee French toast! I just love breakfast!! Church was just normal church. For dinner we had the Shermans over which was a lot of fun. It was a nice, relaxing Sunday, just how it should be.

Up Ahead
This week should be a fun one-Junior League meeting, more quilting time, some hot yoga, and a weekend escape to St George!


0 comments: