Happy New Years!! Crazy that 2008 is over and 2009 is here already! 2008 was a great year full of travels, new friends, and lots of fun! 2009 is going to be a crazy year I'm sure, with graduating in April, and moving to NYC in July...it will be a year of change. I've decided in honor of the year 2009, I'm going to make 9 resolutions/goals for the year. And here they are!
01 January 2009
1. Run the Salt Lake Half-Marathon in April. I'm also considering doing a triathlon in July...considering being the key word
2. Be better at writing thank-you notes
3. Keep my room clean
4. Cook more and eat out less
5. Attend the temple at least twice a month
6. Write in my journal at least once a week...I have about 15 journals in my room just waiting to be used
7. Be better at staying in touch with family and friends
8. Exercise at least 4 times a week
9. Take advantage of all opportunities that come my way!
Here's to a great 2009!!
Posted by Erin Masi at 9:17 PM